Available on back-order
‘L’ Mix For Those Prone To Laminitis
Ideal for . . .
- Horses and ponies at rest or in light work
- Horses and ponies prone to laminitis
- Good doers who need a low calorie feed
- Horses and ponies suffering from intolerances to cereal grains and molasses
Benefits of ‘L’ Mix . . .
- A chaff based feed that is high in fibre
- Very low in starch and sugar, 5.25% combined
- No added sugars, molasses or cereal grains
- Our lowest energy/calorie feed – only DE 7MJ/kg!
- Natural source of vitamins and minerals
- Contains a blend of premium grade herbs making it highly palatable
- Contains a prebiotic and probiotic blend for healthy digestion
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
- Suitable for horses and ponies with intolerances to cereal grains and/or molasses
‘L’ Mix is our lowest calorie/energy feed within our feeding range making it ideal for good doers and those at rest or in light work. Being high in fibre and very low in starch and sugar, containing no cereals and added sugars such as molasses, it is suitable for those prone to laminitis. The inclusion of fibre in the form of alfalfa and oat straw chaff ensures increased chewing time, which is beneficial for horses and ponies on a restricted diet. Quality vegetable proteins and unsaturated oils help provide essential nutrients whilst yeast provides a rich natural source of vitamins and minerals. A blend of premium grade herbs make ‘L’ Mix highly palatable.